I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: David Mercel
Company Details: 3DUserNet Ltd
Company Position Title: Development Diector
Linkedin Profile: Yes

3D Linework Import Now Available

Post by dmercel »

Hi Everyone,

We recently released a new feature that allows our users to import 2D & 3D linework to 3DUserNet to view alongside their point clouds and 3D models inside the same 3D view. Currently this feature supports .DXF and .DGN(v7) formats but we hope to add further file formats soon too.

You can see the details on our blog post here

This was a feature that was requested by our customer base and alongside it we have also added more features like Orthographic View, X-Ray mode (to add transparency to the pointcloud which is especially useful with linework), a checkpoint tool (for quickly adding your control files to enable visual checking of accuracy) and we have enhanced the measurement tools to enable, not just measurement from Linework, pointcloud and models, but also between measurements themselves as well, which opens up some new ways of working. Finally, we now also have a full screen mode that makes the experience even more immersive.

Please take a look at the interactive view below to get an idea of the new linework feature and, as always, please feel free to ask questions, discuss ideas and take a 30 Day free trial to test it for yourself.

We have many more exciting features in the works which I hope to share with you soon.

Thanks,

Dave

Return to “3DUserNet”