Free 3DUserNet licences to support remote working.

Discuss all aspects of 3DUserNet here.
dmercel
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: David Mercel
Company Details: 3DUserNet Ltd
Company Position Title: Development Diector
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Free 3DUserNet licences to support remote working.

Post by dmercel »

To get your free licences sign up here NOW

With the current health crisis necessitating a big rise in home working, we wanted to do our bit and give 3D professionals help in staying connected and working with their 3D data and with their project teams.

So until March 31st we will be offering full free access to the 3DUserNet platform for a 3 month period to any new customers who wish to work as efficiently and effectively online wherever they are.

There will be no commitment to or any automatic switch to an ongoing contract after that period. You can simply download your data and projects as they stand and go back to working the same way as before. Or of course you can sign up for a paid licence at this point.

The free licences will give you access to all the functions of the online platform, enabling you to upload point clouds, models and line work, use all the functions to run projects and to share with any one you wish. The only limits are the Storage and Bandwidth (300gb storage at any one time and 300gb download/month)

FULL FEATURE LIST

youtu.be/VORve5_WeDI

To get your free licences sign up here NOW

Need multiple licences?

If you want to get licences for all your team to use then register using the form and indicate on there how many additional licences you need and a member of our team will be in touch.

Any help needed with this then get in touch at [email protected]

We really hope this will help smooth your work processes during these challenging times
dmercel
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: David Mercel
Company Details: 3DUserNet Ltd
Company Position Title: Development Diector
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Free 3DUserNet licences to support remote working.

Post by dmercel »

Due to different countries facing this COVID challenge at different times we are extending our offer of 3 months FREE 3DUserNet access until April 7th to allow everyone to take advantage of it.

If you want to sign up or need more information please visit this Blog Post

Please spread the word of this offer to help others keep their businesses going during this difficult time.

All the best everyone.

Return to “3DUserNet”