Connection Error

Discuss all GeoSlam related products here.
sfengineer
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Steve Foster
Company Details: PSC
Company Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Linkedin Profile: No

Connection Error

Post by sfengineer »

Has anyone ever been completely unable to communicate with the ZEB Revo RT? See screenshot below.

I have been able to do a couple scans, but it's been increasingly difficult to be able to connect to the unit, using wifi or even the ethernet cable - doesn't matter. I can't connect at all, I just get error shown in the image above. I have already reached out to tech support and they are working on it, but I am expecting to have to send this back. I was curious if anyone had ever seen this condition before and if so, was there a fix.

I have tried multiple devices (laptop, tablet, phone, another laptop), I have tried Chrome, IE, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, cleared browser caches, the battery is charged.

Needed this scanner for a job this week and it's disappointing to have something like this happen, so I was hoping that maybe someone else had experienced this and could help.

Thanks
Ektor
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Ektor Avgitidis
Company Details: GeoSLAM
Company Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Connection Error

Post by Ektor »

Hello Steve,

The link for the attached image is broken.

Usually, connection problems do appear with the WiFi if there are other WiFi networks as well in the area. Since you mention that the problem occurs also with the Ethernet cable, then you should come in contact with [email protected] to log into your RT System and have a look what is causing that issue. It might be just an update of the software version in your RT system.

- Ektor
sfengineer
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Steve Foster
Company Details: PSC
Company Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Connection Error

Post by sfengineer »

Ektor,
Sorry about the broken link. It was determined by tech support that the data logger needed to be sent in to be looked at, as we couldn't download the log files from it that tech support requested. Thanks for the reply.

Return to “GeoSLAM”