Couple of problems on the website

Please post any ideas and suggestions you may have which will help improve this forum.
Karlitos
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Karlitos
Company Details: Leonard
Company Position Title: Director

Couple of problems on the website

Post by Karlitos »

Hi!
here is a list of couple issues i have experienced.

When trying to sign up to the newsletter, i got a 404 error page on submit.html

When clicking on Contact us from the footer or the main menu, it shows the homepage, so there is no way to contact you guys. After some investigation, it looks like every menu are redirecting on index.html except the Forum one.

Are you planning on improving the website anytime soon to publish some news from 3D laser scanner products and services?
Phil Marsh
Administrator
Administrator
Full Name: Phil Marsh
Company Details: Laser Scanning Forum Ltd
Company Position Title: Director
Skype Name: phil.h.marsh
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Couple of problems on the website

Post by Phil Marsh »

Hi Karlitos,

Thank you for pointing those problems out with the website. We are aware of them and are working on the pages as we speak. We run this website and forum in our spare time so its just a case of finding the time between work and family to create the pages we need. We have just got all the website back up and running as the old page layout didnt work and the header was un-manageable. The colours still need to be tweaked as the background is a bit strong but these are just small teething errors.

I will get the newsletter feature working first as I think lots of our members may sign up.

Thanks agian

Phil
LASER SCANNING FORUM
[email protected]

Return to “Forum Suggestions”