I have made 30-40 posts
I have made 30-40 posts
Full Name: Peder Lindbom
Company Details: AIX
Company Position Title: Architect
Linkedin Profile: No

Filepath setup

Post by Peder »

Please give us the option to specify a default image file folder and file names in Undet for Revit. I work in an office where projects are stored on a server and several architects need to have access to the image files.

Love the product!
mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Marius Putrimas
Company Details: Terra Modus
Company Position Title: Undet product manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Filepath setup

Post by mariusP »

Peder wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:23 am Please give us the option to specify a default image file folder and file names in Undet for Revit. I work in an office where projects are stored on a server and several architects need to have access to the image files.

Love the product!
You can select created ortho images from point cloud in Undet for Revit, press “Manage Images” and in “manages images” dialog you will see “PATH” column, where you could find original images. You can edit images (with graphics editor), ant later on press RELOAD or RELOAD FROM, and you will update view with edited image.

manage images.jpg
image location.jpg

Thank you for feedback. I will register your observation to consider when we release a new version of Undet for Revit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Undet Point Cloud Software provides software solutions for AutoCAD, ARES Commander, Revit, and SketchUp point cloud users to save time, increase efficiency, and reduce errors in creating 3D models and 2D drawings.

:arrow: www.undet.com

Return to “Undet”