Label size in report

Discuss Leica Cyclone 3DR software here.
tcsurveys
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: shannon
Company Details: tc surveys
Company Position Title: surveyor

Label size in report

Post by tcsurveys »

Hi,
How do you adjust the label box size in the report? I have turned off the coordinates and elevation and just got a comment written. In the analysis screen it looks ok (blue background), but when I go to the report screen for a PDF the length of the box is massive!
Thanks
Yannick_Cyclone3DR
I have made 40-50 posts
I have made 40-50 posts
Full Name: Yannick Stenger
Company Details: HEXAGON
Company Position Title: Product Manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Label size in report

Post by Yannick_Cyclone3DR »

Hello,

When you're in the report editor, you have to click on the viewset that contains the labels to display a parameter dialog on the top left of the screen.
In this dialog, you can adjust the "labels size" and the "text size" as well to customize your report.

label_size.JPG

Yannick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tcsurveys
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: shannon
Company Details: tc surveys
Company Position Title: surveyor

Post by tcsurveys »

Thanks for the reply Yannick.
I have tried that but its not changing the size of the box of the text (description). It only changes the size of the coordinates data. Please see below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yannick_Cyclone3DR
I have made 40-50 posts
I have made 40-50 posts
Full Name: Yannick Stenger
Company Details: HEXAGON
Company Position Title: Product Manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Post by Yannick_Cyclone3DR »

Hello,

I can see that the issue happens for areas where there are no deviation/inspection values (grey parts stand for the areas that are out of the gradient range). We're aware of such patterns in our report editor when it contains labels. Sorry about that. Improving label management in the scene and in the report is part of our roadmap.

Depending on your case, you might be a able to change the range of the gradient if you increase the "maximum distance" option when you launch the inspection between the 2 input objects. You should then launch Edit color to check if all the parts of the inspection are inside the new color gradient. Those areas would turn from grey to red and labels should be displayed correctly. But maybe, you just don't have data in those parts so you won't be able to get deviation values.

Which kind of inspection did you do ? Thanks !

Yannick

Return to “Leica Cyclone 3DR”