ClearEdge Verity webinar today (Wed) 1pm EDT--750 registered

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

ClearEdge Verity webinar today (Wed) 1pm EDT--750 registered

Post by cscotton »

We are planning a first ever live public demonstration of our new construction verification software called Verity on Wednesday, March 29th at 1pm. Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 6099826177
Verity compares laser scan point clouds of what has actually been built against a project’s design/fab model, flagging any missing or out of tolerance work. This allows firms to verify 100% of a sub-contractor’s work in the time it currently takes them to spot check 5%.

In addition to the live demo, DPR Construction and Beck Group are both presenting case studies of their experiences with Verity as Beta Testers. No doubt, Verity has the potential to revolutionize how firms execute their projects, and these two forward-thinking GCs will show you how Verity performed in the field on active projects.

Click here to reserve your seat on the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 6099826177
Last edited by cscotton on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kevin
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts
Full Name: Kevin Williams
Company Position Title: CTO

Re: Verity debut webinar set for Wed, March 29th at 1pm EDT

Post by Kevin »

Construction verification software combined with laser scanning is truly going to change the way General Contractors execute their projects. Inexpensive scanners like the new BLK combined with software like Verity give project managers a whole new set of tools to reduce schedule delays and rework. This webinar is really a window into the future of construction.

Click here to reserve your seat on the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 6099826177

Come see us in Booth 523 at SPAR 2017, April 3-5, Houston TX
Come see us in Booth 613 at Spring BIM Forum, April 3-5, San Diego, CA
TommyMaddox
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Tommy R Maddox III
Company Details: ONSITE3D
Company Position Title: Director of Technology

Re: Verity debut webinar--DPR and Beck to present case studi

Post by TommyMaddox »

Looking forward to this webinar and seeing you guys at SPAR!
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts

Re: Verity debut webinar--DPR and Beck to present case studi

Post by cscotton »

Thanks Tim--it should be a great session. I went over the deck with Tim Malys at DPR yesterday and his case study is really interesting. It was a steel scope of work that for a 3 story retail location. He scanned the steel and Verity found that about 40% were out of tolerance, a number of them significantly so. It will be a fascinating presentation.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts

Re: ClearEdge Verity webinar today (Wed) 1pm EDT--750 regist

Post by cscotton »

As I wrote this, 7 more registrations came in putting us over 750--this could be the largest webinar we've ever done. Verity is our new construction verification software that compares point clouds against design/fab models and flags any deviations or out-of-tolerance work.

It's been beta tested by about 60 firms in the construction industry including: DPR & Beck (who are presenting case studies on the webinar) as well as Mortenson, Turner Construction, Whiting-Turner, Interserve, Kier, Sir Robert McAlpine, Balfour Beatty, Bouygues and many more.

Register for the webinar here: [url]https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 6099826177[/url

Even if you can't make it, if you register you'll receive a link to view or download the recorded session. Should be a really interesting event!
Kevin
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts
Full Name: Kevin Williams
Company Position Title: CTO

Re: ClearEdge Verity webinar today (Wed) 1pm EDT--750 regist

Post by Kevin »

We want to extend a thank you to all who attended our Verity 1.0 webinar on Wednesday. A special thanks goes to Tim Malys, Kelly Cone, DPR Construction, and The Beck Group for their case study presentations. We had 886 registrants—our largest webinar to date!

If you are interested in seeing a live demo of Verity, we’ll be at two conferences next week. Please come by and see us!

• Booth 523, SPAR3D 2017, April 3-5, Houston, TX
• Booth 613, Spring BIMForum, April 3-5, San Diego, CA

In addition, if you're interested in learning more about Verity, here's a fantastic article by Sean Higgins, the SPAR3D.com Editor, describing Verity’s capabilities: http://bit.ly/2oedBYG.

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”