Administrator
Full Name: Jason Warren
Company Details: Laser Scanning Forum Ltd
Company Position Title: Co-Founder
Skype Name: jason_warren
Linkedin Profile: No

New General Manager for Maptek EMEA and CIS operations

Post by Jason Warren »

Maptek is pleased to announce that James Moncrieff has been appointed General Manager to lead our
operations across Europe, Middle East, North Africa and CIS.
A part of the Maptek family for 13 years, Moncrieff was until recently managing the Maptek I-Site reseller
distribution network in Asia from our Adelaide office.
Moncrieff is a technical expert on laser scanning and its diverse range of applications and has worked with a
long list of underground and open pit clients to help them gain valuable insights and efficiencies from their
surveying, geotechnical and mine modelling data.
With his technical expertise and a passion for nurturing long-lasting client relationships, Moncrieff is well-
placed to deliver on Maptek’s ambitious plans for growth in the region.
‘I’m thrilled to be leading such a talented group of passionate mining professionals with experience from
around the world,’ said Moncrieff.
‘It certainly makes my new role a lot easier knowing that each member of the team is fully committed to
helping our customers overcome the many challenges of running a successful mining operation.’

About Maptek

Founded 37 years ago, Maptek ™ is a leading provider of innovative software, hardware and services for
global mining. Maptek solutions are used at more than 2000 sites in 75 countries, with applications across
the mining cycle. Maptek develops industry-leading software Vulcan ™ , Eureka ™ , Evolution and BlastLogic ™
for mine evaluation, planning, design, scheduling, operation and rehabilitation. I-Site ™ is integrated hardware
and software for 3D laser scanning, surveying and imaging. The spatial data collected can be used for
geotechnical analysis, stockpile measurement, design conformance and movement tracking supported by
software systems I-Site Studio, Drive, PerfectDig ™ and Sentry.
Jason Warren
Co_Founder

Dedicated to 3D Laser Scanning
LaserScanningForum

Return to “Maptek”