Discuss all Geomagic related issues here.
Have been using Design X for almost a year now and its always bothered be that you cant (or I don't know how) manage/organize the feature tree. Anyone have any tips?
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:28 pm
- Full Name: Andrew B Thomas
- Company Details: Parker Marine Enterprises
- Company Position Title: Design Engineer
- Country: USA
- Linkedin Profile: No
Unfortunately you are correct in that there is no options for organising the history tree into folders, this is because it heavily relies on parent/child setups. You can rename sketches and features to make them easier to find and give a better indication of what each functions is doing. I can make a suggestion to 3D systems for this to be added but for now I think your best bet is a good naming system.
- I have made 10-20 posts
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 1:33 pm
- Full Name: Patrick Hughes
- Company Details: OR3D
- Company Position Title: Applications Engineer
- Country: UK
Return to Geomagic
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest