Discuss all Construction & Architecture related issues here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:56 pm
- Full Name: Kyle Younkin
- Company Details: McClure Engineering Company
- Company Position Title: Staff Engineer
- Country: United States
- Skype Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company is looking to enter into the as-built modeling sector (we already have 3D scanning capability through Leica Products) and are looking to possibly purchase a software package to streamline this. One Design-Build contractor I talked to said that they considered ClearEdge 3D to be the most efficient software in this regard. What packages do you find most efficient in your scanning to model workflow? We are looking for deliverables in the Plant3D and Revit environments.
- V.I.P Member
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:15 pm
- Full Name: Tommy R Maddox III
- Company Details: BC Engineering and Design
- Company Position Title: Engineer I
- Country: USA
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
If you already have 3d scan processing capabilities with one vendor then ClearEdge is indeed the most cost-efficient product available for that deliverable and workflow.